Is blunt a Scrabble word?
Yes, blunt is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Blunt is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word blunt.
- Having a broad or rounded end
- Used of a knife or other blade; not sharp
- Characterized by directness in manner or speech; without subtlety or evasion
- Devoid of any qualifications or disguise or adornment
- Make less intense
- Make numb or insensitive
- Make dull or blunt
- Make less sharp
- Make less lively, intense, or vigorous; impair in vigor, force, activity, or sensation
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in blunt?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to blunt:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'blunt'.