Is cured a Scrabble word?
Yes, cured is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Cured is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word cured.
- Freed from illness or injury
- (used of rubber) treated by a chemical or physical process to improve its properties (hardness and strength and odor and elasticity)
- (used of concrete or mortar) kept moist to assist the hardening
- (used of hay e.g.) allowed to dry
- (used especially of meat) cured in brine
- (used of tobacco) aging as a preservative process (`aged' is pronounced as one syllable)
- Provide a cure for, make healthy again
- Prepare by drying, salting, or chemical processing in order to preserve
- Make (substances) hard and improve their usability
- Be or become preserved
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cured?
1 Anagram of Cured
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cured:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cured'.