Is gross a Scrabble word?
Yes, gross is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Gross is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word gross.
- Earn before taxes, expenses, etc.
- Before any deductions
- Lacking fine distinctions or detail
- Repellently fat
- Visible to the naked eye (especially of rocks and anatomical features)
- Without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers
- Conspicuously and tastelessly indecent
- Conspicuously and outrageously bad or reprehensible
- Twelve dozen
- The entire amount of income before any deductions are made
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in gross?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gross:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'gross'.