Is court a Scrabble word?
Yes, court is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Court is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word court
The meaning of court
14 definitions of the word court.
- Make amorous advances towards
- Seek someone's favor
- Engage in social activities leading to marriage
- An assembly (including one or more judges) to conduct judicial business
- A room in which a lawcourt sits
- The sovereign and his advisers who are the governing power of a state
- A specially marked horizontal area within which a game is played
- Australian woman tennis player who won many major championships (born in 1947)
- The family and retinue of a sovereign or prince
- A hotel for motorists; provides direct access from rooms to parking area
- A tribunal that is presided over by a magistrate or by one or more judges who administer justice according to the laws
- The residence of a sovereign or nobleman
- An area wholly or partly surrounded by walls or buildings
- Respectful deference
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in court?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to court:
Unscramble the letters in court
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'court'.