Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, counts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Determine the number or amount of
2. Have weight; have import, carry weight
3. Show consideration for; take into account
4. Name or recite the numbers in ascending order
5. Put into a group
6. Include as if by counting
7. Have a certain value or carry a certain weight
8. Have faith or confidence in
9. Take account of
1. The total number counted
2. The act of counting; reciting numbers in ascending order
3. A nobleman (in various countries) having rank equal to a British earl
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in counts?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words