Is consoles a Scrabble word?
Yes, consoles is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Consoles is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word consoles.
- Give moral or emotional strength to
- A small table fixed to a wall or designed to stand against a wall
- A scientific instrument consisting of displays and an input device that an operator can use to monitor and control a system (especially a computer system)
- An ornamental scroll-shaped bracket (especially one used to support a wall fixture)
- Housing for electronic instruments, as radio or television
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in consoles?
1 Anagram of Consoles
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to consoles:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'consoles'.