Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Comfort
The definition of comfort, the meaning of the word Comfort:
Is comfort a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A state of being relaxed and feeling no pain
- n. - A feeling of freedom from worry or disappointment
- n. - The act of consoling; giving relief in affliction
- n. - A freedom from financial difficulty that promotes a comfortable state
- n. - Satisfaction or physical well-being provided by a person or thing
- n. - Bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together
- n. - Assistance, such as that provided to an enemy or to a known criminal
- v. - Give moral or emotional strength to
- v. - Lessen pain or discomfort; alleviate
Comfort is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in comfort: C F M O O R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to comfort:
45 words found using the letters in "Comfort"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words