Is colons a Scrabble word?
Yes, colons is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Colons is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word colons.
- The part of the large intestine between the cecum and the rectum; it extracts moisture from food residues before they are excreted
- The basic unit of money in El Salvador; equal to 100 centavos
- The basic unit of money in Costa Rica; equal to 100 centimos
- A port city at the Caribbean entrance to the Panama Canal
- A punctuation mark (:) used after a word introducing a series or an example or an explanation (or after the salutation of a business letter)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in colons?
1 Anagram of Colons
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to colons:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'colons'.