Is cipher a Scrabble word?
Yes, cipher is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Cipher is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word cipher.
- Convert ordinary language into code
- Make a mathematical calculation or computation
- A message written in a secret code
- A mathematical element that when added to another number yields the same number
- A quantity of no importance
- A person of no influence
- A secret method of writing
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cipher?
1 Anagram of Cipher
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cipher:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cipher'.