Is closed a Scrabble word?
Yes, closed is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Closed is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word closed
The meaning of closed
26 definitions of the word closed.
- Not open or affording passage or access
- (set theory) of an interval that contains both its endpoints
- Not open
- Used especially of mouth or eyes
- Requiring union membership
- With shutters closed
- Not open to the general public
- Not having an open mind
- Blocked against entry
- Move so that an opening or passage is obstructed; make shut
- Become closed
- Cease to operate or cause to cease operating
- Finish or terminate (meetings, speeches, etc.)
- Come to a close
- Complete a business deal, negotiation, or an agreement
- Be priced or listed when trading stops
- Engage at close quarters
- Cause a window or an application to disappear on a computer desktop
- Change one's body stance so that the forward shoulder and foot are closer to the intended point of impact
- Come together, as if in an embrace
- Draw near
- Bring together all the elements or parts of
- Bar access to
- Fill or stop up
- Unite or bring into contact or bring together the edges of
- Finish a game in baseball by protecting a lead
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in closed?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to closed:
Unscramble the letters in closed
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'closed'.