Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Clouts
The definition of clouts, the meaning of the word Clouts:
Is clouts a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A target used in archery
- n. - Special advantage or influence
- n. - A short nail with a flat head; used to attach sheet metal to wood
- n. - (boxing) a blow with the fist
- v. - Strike hard, especially with the fist
Clouts is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in clouts: C L O S T U
1 Anagram of Clouts
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to clouts:
45 words found using the letters in "Clouts"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words