Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Clays
The definition of clays, the meaning of the word Clays:
Is clays a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A very fine-grained soil that is plastic when moist but hard when fired
- n. - Water soaked soil; soft wet earth
- n. - United States general who commanded United States forces in Europe from 1945 to 1949 and who oversaw the Berlin airlift (1897-1978)
- n. - United States politician responsible for the Missouri Compromise between free and slave states (1777-1852)
- n. - The dead body of a human being
Clays is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in clays: A C L S Y
2 Anagrams of Clays
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to clays:
24 words found using the letters in "Clays"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words