Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Stiff
The definition of stiff, the meaning of the word Stiff:
Is stiff a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An ordinary man
- n. - The dead body of a human being
- adj. - Not moving or operating freely
- adj. - Powerful
- adj. - Rigidly formal
- adj. - Having a strong physiological or chemical effect
- adj. - Marked by firm determination or resolution; not shakable
- adj. - Incapable of or resistant to bending
- adj. - Very drunk
- adv. - Extremely
- adv. - In a stiff manner
Stiff is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in stiff: F F I S T
1 Anagram of Stiff
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stiff:
16 words found using the letters in "Stiff"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words