Is clay a Scrabble word?
Yes, clay is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Clay is a valid Scrabble word.
Clay is a word starting with c ending with y. Check our list of words starting with c ending with y.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word clay.
- A very fine-grained soil that is plastic when moist but hard when fired
- Water soaked soil; soft wet earth
- United States general who commanded United States forces in Europe from 1945 to 1949 and who oversaw the Berlin airlift (1897-1978)
- United States politician responsible for the Missouri Compromise between free and slave states (1777-1852)
- The dead body of a human being
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in clay?
2 Anagrams of Clay
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to clay:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'clay'.