Is action a Scrabble word?
Yes, action is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Action is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word action.
- Institute legal proceedings against; file a suit against
- Put in effect
- Something done (usually as opposed to something said)
- The state of being active
- A military engagement
- A process existing in or produced by nature (rather than by the intent of human beings)
- The series of events that form a plot
- The trait of being active and energetic and forceful
- The operating part that transmits power to a mechanism
- A judicial proceeding brought by one party against another; one party prosecutes another for a wrong done or for protection of a right or for prevention of a wrong
- An act by a government body or supranational organization
- The most important or interesting work or activity in a specific area or field
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in action?
2 Anagrams of Action
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to action:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'action'.