Is attic a Scrabble word?
Yes, attic is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Attic is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word attic
The meaning of attic
5 definitions of the word attic.
- Of or relating to Attica or its inhabitants or to the dialect spoken in Athens in classical times
- Floor consisting of open space at the top of a house just below roof; often used for storage
- The dialect of Ancient Greek spoken and written in Attica and Athens and Ionia
- Informal terms for a human head
- (architecture) a low wall at the top of the entablature; hides the roof
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in attic?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Attic
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to attic:
Unscramble the letters in attic
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'attic'.