Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Callers
The definition of callers, the meaning of the word Callers:
Is callers a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A social or business visitor
- n. - An investor who buys a call option
- n. - The bettor in a card game who matches the bet and calls for a show of hands
- n. - A person who announces the changes of steps during a dance
- n. - Someone who proclaims or summons in a loud voice
- n. - The person who convenes a meeting
- n. - The person initiating a telephone call
Callers is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in callers: A C E L L R S
3 Anagrams of Callers
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to callers:
113 words found using the letters in "Callers"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words