Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Caller
The definition of caller, the meaning of the word Caller:
Is caller a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A social or business visitor
- n. - An investor who buys a call option
- n. - The bettor in a card game who matches the bet and calls for a show of hands
- n. - A person who announces the changes of steps during a dance
- n. - Someone who proclaims or summons in a loud voice
- n. - The person who convenes a meeting
- n. - The person initiating a telephone call
- adj. - Providing coolness
- adj. - Fresh
Caller is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in caller: A C E L L R
2 Anagrams of Caller
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to caller:
40 words found using the letters in "Caller"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words