Yes, recall is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Recall is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word 'recall'.
- Recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection
- Go back to something earlier
- Call to mind
- Summon to return
- Cause one's (or someone else's) thoughts or attention to return from a reverie or digression
- Make unavailable; bar from sale or distribution
- Cause to be returned
- A request by the manufacturer of a defective product to return the product (as for replacement or repair)
- A call to return
- A bugle call that signals troops to return
- The process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort)
- The act of removing an official by petition
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in recall?
2 Anagrams of Recall
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to recall:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'recall'.