Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Bordered
The definition of bordered, the meaning of the word Bordered:
Is bordered a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle
- v. - Form the boundary of; be contiguous to
- v. - Enclose in or as if in a frame
- v. - Provide with a border or edge
- v. - Lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- adj. - Having a border especially of a specified kind; sometimes used as a combining term
Bordered is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in bordered: B D D E E O R R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bordered:
72 words found using the letters in "Bordered"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words