Is boots a Scrabble word?
Yes, boots is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Boots is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word boots.
- Kick; give a boot to
- Cause to load (an operating system) and start the initial processes
- Footwear that covers the whole foot and lower leg
- British term for the luggage compartment in a car
- The swift release of a store of affective force
- Protective casing for something that resembles a leg
- An instrument of torture that is used to heat or crush the foot and leg
- A form of foot torture in which the feet are encased in iron and slowly crushed
- The act of delivering a blow with the foot
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in boots?
1 Anagram of Boots
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to boots:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'boots'.