Is boot a Scrabble word?
Yes, boot is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Boot is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word boot.
- Kick; give a boot to
- Cause to load (an operating system) and start the initial processes
- Footwear that covers the whole foot and lower leg
- British term for the luggage compartment in a car
- The swift release of a store of affective force
- Protective casing for something that resembles a leg
- An instrument of torture that is used to heat or crush the foot and leg
- A form of foot torture in which the feet are encased in iron and slowly crushed
- The act of delivering a blow with the foot
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in boot?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to boot:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'boot'.