Is thrill a Scrabble word?
Yes, thrill is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Thrill is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word thrill.
- Cause to be thrilled by some perceptual input
- Feel sudden intense sensation or emotion
- Tremble convulsively, as from fear or excitement
- Fill with sublime emotion
- The swift release of a store of affective force
- An almost pleasurable sensation of fright
- Something that causes you to experience a sudden intense feeling or sensation
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in thrill?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to thrill:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'thrill'.
- S: thrills