Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Boosts
The definition of boosts, the meaning of the word Boosts:
Is boosts a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of giving hope or support to someone
- n. - An increase in cost
- n. - The act of giving a push
- v. - Increase
- v. - Give a boost to; be beneficial to
- v. - Contribute to the progress or growth of
- v. - Increase or raise
- v. - Push or shove upward, as if from below or behind
Boosts is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in boosts: B O O S S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to boosts:
26 words found using the letters in "Boosts"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words