Is blown a Scrabble word?
Yes, blown is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Blown is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
24 definitions of the word blown.
- Being moved or acted upon by moving air or vapor
- Breathing laboriously or convulsively
- Exhale hard
- Be blowing or storming
- Free of obstruction by blowing air through
- Be in motion due to some air or water current
- Make a sound as if blown
- Shape by blowing
- Make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- Spend thoughtlessly; throw away
- Spend lavishly or wastefully on
- Sound by having air expelled through a tube
- Play or sound a wind instrument
- Provide sexual gratification through oral stimulation
- Cause air to go in, on, or through
- Cause to move by means of an air current
- Spout moist air from the blowhole
- Leave; informal or rude
- Lay eggs
- Cause to be revealed and jeopardized
- Show off
- Allow to regain its breath
- Melt, break, or become otherwise unusable
- Burst suddenly