Is binding a Scrabble word?
Yes, binding is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
Binding is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word binding.
- Stick to firmly
- Create social or emotional ties
- Make fast; tie or secure, with or as if with a rope
- Wrap around with something so as to cover or enclose
- Secure with or as if with ropes
- Bind by an obligation; cause to be indebted
- Provide with a binding
- Fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord
- Form a chemical bond with
- Cause to be constipated
- Executed with proper legal authority
- The capacity to attract and hold something
- Strip sewn over or along an edge for reinforcement or decoration
- The act of applying a bandage
- One of a pair of mechanical devices that are attached to a ski and that will grip a ski boot; the bindings should release in case of a fall
- The protective covering on the front, back, and spine of a book
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in binding?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to binding:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'binding'.