Is bindings a Scrabble word?
Yes, bindings is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
Bindings is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word bindings.
- Stick to firmly
- Create social or emotional ties
- Make fast; tie or secure, with or as if with a rope
- Wrap around with something so as to cover or enclose
- Secure with or as if with ropes
- Bind by an obligation; cause to be indebted
- Provide with a binding
- Fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord
- Form a chemical bond with
- Cause to be constipated
- The capacity to attract and hold something
- Strip sewn over or along an edge for reinforcement or decoration
- The act of applying a bandage
- One of a pair of mechanical devices that are attached to a ski and that will grip a ski boot; the bindings should release in case of a fall
- The protective covering on the front, back, and spine of a book
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bindings?