Is bends a Scrabble word?
Yes, bends is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Bends is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word bends.
- Form a curve
- Change direction
- Cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form
- Bend one's back forward from the waist on down
- Turn from a straight course, fixed direction, or line of interest
- Bend a joint
- Pain resulting from rapid change in pressure
- A circular segment of a curve
- Movement that causes the formation of a curve
- Curved segment (of a road or river or railroad track etc.)
- An angular or rounded shape made by folding
- A town in central Oregon at the eastern foot of the Cascade Range
- Diagonal line traversing a shield from the upper right corner to the lower left
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bends?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bends:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bends'.