Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
20 Definitions of Bearing
The definition of bearing, the meaning of the word Bearing:
Is bearing a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Relevant relation or interconnection
- n. - The direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies
- n. - Dignified manner or conduct
- n. - Characteristic way of bearing one's body
- n. - Heraldry consisting of a design or image depicted on a shield
- n. - A rotating support placed between moving parts to allow them to move easily
- v. - Have
- v. - Cause to be born
- v. - Put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- v. - Move while holding up or supporting
- v. - Bring forth, "The apple tree bore delicious apples this year"
- v. - Take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- v. - Contain or hold; have within
- v. - Bring in
- v. - Have on one's person
- v. - Behave in a certain manner
- v. - Have rightfully; of rights, titles, and offices
- v. - Support or hold in a certain manner
- v. - Be pregnant with
- adj. - (of a structural member) withstanding a weight or strain
Bearing is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in bearing: A B E G I N R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bearing:
130 words found using the letters in "Bearing"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words