Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Baits
The definition of baits, the meaning of the word Baits:
Is baits a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Anything that serves as an enticement
- n. - Something used to lure fish or other animals into danger so they can be trapped or killed
- v. - Harass with persistent criticism or carping
- v. - Lure, entice, or entrap with bait
- v. - Attack with dogs or set dogs upon
Baits is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in baits: A B I S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to baits:
36 words found using the letters in "Baits"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words