Is baths a Scrabble word?
Yes, baths is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Baths is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word baths
The meaning of baths
7 definitions of the word baths.
- Clean one's body by immersion into water
- A vessel containing liquid in which something is immersed (as to process it or to maintain it at a constant temperature or to lubricate it)
- You soak and wash your body in a bathtub
- A relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body
- An ancient Hebrew liquid measure equal to about 10 gallons
- A town in southwestern England on the River Avon; famous for its hot springs and Roman remains
- A room (as in a residence) containing a bathtub or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in baths?
5 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Baths
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to baths:
Unscramble the letters in baths
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'baths'.