Is ballasts a Scrabble word?
Yes, ballasts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Ballasts is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word ballasts.
- Make steady with a ballast
- Any heavy material used to stabilize a ship or airship
- Coarse gravel laid to form a bed for streets and railroads
- An attribute that tends to give stability in character and morals; something that steadies the mind or feelings
- A resistor inserted into a circuit to compensate for changes (as those arising from temperature fluctuations)
- An electrical device for starting and regulating fluorescent and discharge lamps
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in ballasts?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ballasts:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'ballasts'.