Is bait a Scrabble word?
Yes, bait is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Bait is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word bait.
- Harass with persistent criticism or carping
- Lure, entice, or entrap with bait
- Attack with dogs or set dogs upon
- Anything that serves as an enticement
- Something used to lure fish or other animals into danger so they can be trapped or killed
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bait?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bait:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bait'.