Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Assumes
The definition of assumes, the meaning of the word Assumes:
Is assumes a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Take to be the case or to be true; accept without verification or proof
- v. - Take on titles, offices, duties, responsibilities
- v. - Take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect
- v. - Take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- v. - Occupy or take on
- v. - Seize and take control without authority and possibly with force; take as one's right or possession
- v. - Make a pretence of
- v. - Take up someone's soul into heaven
- v. - Put clothing on one's body
Assumes is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in assumes: A E M S S S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to assumes:
51 words found using the letters in "Assumes"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words