Is assumes a Scrabble word?
Yes, assumes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Assumes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word assumes.
- Take to be the case or to be true; accept without verification or proof
- Take on titles, offices, duties, responsibilities
- Take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect
- Take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- Occupy or take on
- Seize and take control without authority and possibly with force; take as one's right or possession
- Make a pretence of
- Take up someone's soul into heaven
- Put clothing on one's body
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in assumes?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to assumes:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'assumes'.