Is assumed a Scrabble word?
Yes, assumed is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Assumed is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word assumed.
- Adopted in order to deceive
- Take to be the case or to be true; accept without verification or proof
- Take on titles, offices, duties, responsibilities
- Take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect
- Take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- Occupy or take on
- Seize and take control without authority and possibly with force; take as one's right or possession
- Make a pretence of
- Take up someone's soul into heaven
- Put clothing on one's body
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in assumed?
1 Anagram of Assumed
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to assumed:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'assumed'.
- N: medusans