Is abuses a Scrabble word?
Yes, abuses is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Abuses is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word abuses.
- Treat badly
- Change the inherent purpose or function of something
- Use foul or abusive language towards
- Use wrongly or improperly or excessively
- Cruel or inhumane treatment
- A rude expression intended to offend or hurt
- Improper or excessive use
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in abuses?
1 Anagram of Abuses
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to abuses:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'abuses'.