Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Buses
The definition of buses, the meaning of the word Buses:
Is buses a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport
- n. - The topology of a network whose components are connected by a busbar
- n. - An electrical conductor that makes a common connection between several circuits
- n. - A car that is old and unreliable
- v. - Send or move around by bus
- v. - Ride in a bus
- v. - Remove used dishes from the table in restaurants
Buses is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in buses: B E S S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to buses:
13 words found using the letters in "Buses"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words