Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Abuse
The definition of abuse, the meaning of the word Abuse:
Is abuse a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Cruel or inhumane treatment
- n. - A rude expression intended to offend or hurt
- n. - Improper or excessive use
- v. - Treat badly
- v. - Change the inherent purpose or function of something
- v. - Use foul or abusive language towards
- v. - Use wrongly or improperly or excessively
Abuse is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in abuse: A B E S U
1 Anagram of Abuse
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to abuse:
24 words found using the letters in "Abuse"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words