Is abuse a Scrabble word?
Yes, abuse is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Abuse is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word abuse.
- Treat badly
- Change the inherent purpose or function of something
- Use foul or abusive language towards
- Use wrongly or improperly or excessively
- Cruel or inhumane treatment
- A rude expression intended to offend or hurt
- Improper or excessive use
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in abuse?
1 Anagram of Abuse
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to abuse:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'abuse'.