Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Stern
The definition of stern, the meaning of the word Stern:
Is stern a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The rear part of a ship
- n. - United States concert violinist (born in Russia in 1920)
- n. - The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- adj. - Of a stern or strict bearing or demeanor; forbidding in aspect
- adj. - Not to be placated or appeased or moved by entreaty
- adj. - Severe and unremitting in making demands
- adj. - Severely simple
Stern is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in stern: E N R S T
3 Anagrams of Stern
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stern:
30 words found using the letters in "Stern"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words