Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Curve
The definition of curve, the meaning of the word Curve:
Is curve a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The trace of a point whose direction of motion changes
- n. - A line on a graph representing data
- n. - A pitch of a baseball that is thrown with spin so that its path curves as it approaches the batter
- n. - The property possessed by the curving of a line or surface
- n. - Curved segment (of a road or river or railroad track etc.)
- v. - Turn sharply; change direction abruptly
- v. - Extend in curves and turns
- v. - Form an arch or curve
- v. - Bend or cause to bend
- v. - Form a curl, curve, or kink
Curve is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in curve: C E R U V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to curve:
11 words found using the letters in "Curve"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words