Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Youngs
The definition of youngs, the meaning of the word Youngs:
Is youngs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any immature animal
- n. - United States film and television actress (1913-2000)
- n. - United States civil rights leader (1921-1971)
- n. - British physicist and Egyptologist; he revived the wave theory of light and proposed a three-component theory of color vision; he also played an important role in deciphering the hieroglyphics on the Rosetta Stone (1773-1829)
- n. - United States jazz tenor saxophonist (1909-1959)
- n. - English poet (1683-1765)
- n. - United States baseball player and famous pitcher (1867-1955)
- n. - United States religious leader of the Mormon Church after the assassination of Joseph Smith; he led the Mormon exodus from Illinois to Salt Lake City, Utah (1801-1877)
- n. - Young people collectively
Youngs is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in youngs: G N O S U Y
41 words found using the letters in "Youngs"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words