Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, young is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. (used of living things especially persons) in an early period of life or development or growth
2. (of crops) harvested at an early stage of development; before complete maturity
3. Suggestive of youth; vigorous and fresh
4. Being in its early stage
5. Not tried or tested by experience
1. Any immature animal
2. United States film and television actress (1913-2000)
3. United States civil rights leader (1921-1971)
4. British physicist and Egyptologist; he revived the wave theory of light and proposed a three-component theory of color vision; he also played an important role in deciphering the hieroglyphics on the Rosetta Stone (1773-1829)
5. United States jazz tenor saxophonist (1909-1959)
6. English poet (1683-1765)
7. United States baseball player and famous pitcher (1867-1955)
8. United States religious leader of the Mormon Church after the assassination of Joseph Smith; he led the Mormon exodus from Illinois to Salt Lake City, Utah (1801-1877)
9. Young people collectively
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in young?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words