Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Crease
The definition of crease, the meaning of the word Crease:
Is crease a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An angular or rounded shape made by folding
- n. - A slight depression in the smoothness of a surface
- n. - A Malayan dagger with a wavy blade
- v. - Make wrinkles or creases on a smooth surface; make a pressed, folded or wrinkled line in
- v. - Make wrinkled or creased
- v. - Scrape gently
- v. - Become wrinkled or crumpled or creased
Crease is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in crease: A C E E R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to crease:
60 words found using the letters in "Crease"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words