Is wrote a Scrabble word?
Yes, wrote is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Wrote is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word wrote.
- Produce a literary work
- Communicate or express by writing
- Have (one's written work) issued for publication
- Communicate (with) in writing
- Communicate by letter
- Write music
- Mark or trace on a surface
- Record data on a computer
- Write or name the letters that comprise the conventionally accepted form of (a word or part of a word)
- Create code, write a computer program
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wrote?
1 Anagram of Wrote
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wrote:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'wrote'.