Is lower a Scrabble word?
Yes, lower is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Lower is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word lower.
- Move something or somebody to a lower position
- Set lower
- Make lower or quieter
- Cause to drop or sink
- Look angry or sullen, wrinkle one's forehead, as if to signal disapproval
- Less than normal in degree or intensity or amount
- Literal meanings; being at or having a relatively small elevation or upward extension
- Very low in volume
- Unrefined in character
- Used of sounds and voices; low in pitch or frequency
- Of the most contemptible kind
- Low or inferior in station or quality
- No longer sufficient
- Subdued or brought low in condition or status
- Filled with melancholy and despondency
- The lower of two berths
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lower?
1 Anagram of Lower
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lower:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lower'.