Yes, window is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Window is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'window'.
- A framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air
- A transparent opening in a vehicle that allow vision out of the sides or back; usually is capable of being opened
- A transparent panel (as of an envelope) inserted in an otherwise opaque material
- An opening that resembles a window in appearance or function
- The time period that is considered best for starting or finishing something
- A pane of glass in a window
- An opening in a wall or screen that admits light and air and through which customers can be served
- (computer science) a rectangular part of a computer screen that contains a display different from the rest of the screen
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in window?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to window:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'window'.