Is wheels a Scrabble word?
Yes, wheels is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Wheels is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word wheels.
- Change directions as if revolving on a pivot
- Wheel somebody or something
- Move along on or as if on wheels or a wheeled vehicle
- Ride a bicycle
- A simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- A handwheel that is used for steering
- Forces that provide energy and direction
- A circular helm to control the rudder of a vessel
- Game equipment consisting of a wheel with slots that is used for gambling; the wheel rotates horizontally and players bet on which slot the roulette ball will stop in
- An instrument of torture that stretches or disjoints or mutilates victims
- A wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wheels?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wheels:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'wheels'.