Is welsh a Scrabble word?
Yes, welsh is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Welsh is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word welsh
The meaning of welsh
5 definitions of the word welsh.
- Cheat by avoiding payment of a gambling debt
- Of or relating to or characteristic of Wales or its people or their language
- A native or resident of Wales
- A Celtic language of Wales
- A breed of dual-purpose cattle developed in Wales
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in welsh?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to welsh:
Unscramble the letters in welsh
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'welsh'.