Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Welsh
The definition of welsh, the meaning of the word Welsh:
Is welsh a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A native or resident of Wales
- n. - A Celtic language of Wales
- n. - A breed of dual-purpose cattle developed in Wales
- v. - Cheat by avoiding payment of a gambling debt
- adj. - Of or relating to or characteristic of Wales or its people or their language
Welsh is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in welsh: E H L S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to welsh:
16 words found using the letters in "Welsh"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words