Is washings a Scrabble word?
Yes, washings is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
Washings is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word washings.
- Clean with some chemical process
- Cleanse (one's body) with soap and water
- Cleanse with a cleaning agent, such as soap, and water
- Move by or as if by water
- Be capable of being washed
- Admit to testing or proof
- Separate dirt or gravel from (precious minerals)
- Apply a thin coating of paint, metal, etc., to
- Remove by the application of water or other liquid and soap or some other cleaning agent
- Form by erosion
- Make moist
- Wash or flow against
- To cleanse (itself or another animal) by licking
- The work of cleansing (usually with soap and water)
- Garments or white goods that can be cleaned by laundering
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in washings?
1 Anagram of Washings
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble