Is violate a Scrabble word?
Yes, violate is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Violate is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word violate.
- Fail to agree with; be in violation of; as of rules or patterns
- Act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises
- Violate the sacred character of a place or language
- Force (someone) to have sex against their will
- Destroy and strip of its possession
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in violate?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to violate:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'violate'.